Thursday, February 18, 2021

Generation 4: Chapter 12

 

🛑 This chapter is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 🛑



Screenshot-57
Screenshot-61
Screenshot-65


I didn't wake up alone, but I woke up next to the wrong person.. Jody was still unconscious and the whole feel of the cabin made me miss Isaiah the moment I opened my eyes. I wanted to get coffee like I did every morning, I wanted to set it down on the nightstand next to him as he continued to sleep, I even wanted to climb back into bed and wake him up by kissing his neck and his lips, but it wasn't an option.. I wondered what he was doing right now, wondering if he had even gotten any sleep, knowing that he would worry about me since I never came home and I wanted to leave and go to him, but I couldn't.. Not yet.. I didn't want Jody to wake up alone and panic about where she was, I wanted to be here to explain everything to her and I wanted to be here when I would tell her that I wanted to go into town to pick up a few things, which then I'd take that opportunity to go home.


Screenshot-68
Screenshot-76


Luckily, Jody's head wasn't bleeding anymore and it allowed me to be able to take off her bandage and dress her wound, as well as clean the blood out of her hair.. Afterwards, I went into the kitchen and looked through my Uncle's fridge, only finding a case of beer with a few cans missing, a half gallon of spoiled milk, some condiments and a carton of eggs with only three left within it.. I guess either way I needed to go into town and didn't need to make up some elaborate excuse to do so. I ended up skipping trying to prepare some kind of breakfast and I sat on the sofa for the majority of the morning, watching what few channels my Uncle had but I couldn't find anything that kept my attention for very long. 


Screenshot-79
Screenshot-84


I eventually got bored, looking down to the floor and I noticed Jody's bag, remembering my Uncle's words and I completely forgot to clean the mug I had hit Jody with.. I quickly got up from the couch, going through her bag and taking the mug out and bringing it into the kitchen to the sink so I could wash it. I looked at it for a moment, searching the surface of it for any blood and I only had found a little on the bottom edge of it. I quickly turned the sink on, waiting for the water to get really hot to the point where it stung my hands and I scrubbed the mug as best as I could, removing every trace of blood it had on it, using soap and even some bleach to help make sure that it was completely gone. After drying the mug, I went back to her bag to put it back, but first I checked the inside of it and luckily I didn't see any blood on the inner fabric, placing the mug back within it and closing it shut.


Screenshot-88


I sat back down on the sofa, continuing to watch terrible television shows as I waited for Jody to wake up and I hoped that she would get up soon so I could leave in time to meet Isaiah at home. Even though I had driven here for my Uncle's help, I couldn't help but regret it.. I regretted it all. What exactly did I get myself into? How would I be able to keep this up for as long as I needed to until my child was born, and what the hell was going to happen after the fact? I wanted to go home so I could see Isaiah and to get my phone, but it wasn't only so I could keep in contact with him, it was also so I could call my Uncle whenever I needed him. I remember him telling me to call him if anything were to happen and I wouldn't be able to do it unless I went and got it..


Screenshot-92


As much as I wanted to go home, I needed to try and time myself properly.. It takes roughly two hours to get here, so if I went all the way home and back, I needed to take into account the amount of time it would take me just to drive there and back, also adding on extra time to spend with Isaiah because I knew he'd want to talk to me or even spend time with me and there was no avoiding it.. I'd be gone, at the minimum, probably five hours.. I hoped Jody wouldn't get suspicious, but I needed to see Isaiah, there was no avoiding it and even though I knew the trip would be long, I'd make it worth it.. Hell, it was worth it just to see him for a few seconds if that's all the time I would get.


Screenshot-94
Screenshot-98


Around eleven in the morning, I heard the handle of the bedroom door turn and I quickly looked to it, seeing Jody opening it and coming out, "Hey.." I said softly, standing to my feet and I noticed her eyes wincing in slight pain as one of her hands touched the back of her head.

"What happened..?" She asked with a groggy tone.


Screenshot-100


Jody went to step towards me, but it was obvious she felt faint and she stumbled, but I reached her in time to catch her before she could fall.

"H-Hey, whoa.. Careful.. When we were walking to the cabin, a branch broke from a tree and hit you in the head.. I had to carry you the rest of the way and you've been out ever since.. You need to get more rest," I suggested and she looked up to me in slight panic.


Screenshot-104


"Did I land on my stomach? Is the baby okay?"

"No, no.. You landed on your side, more-so on your back. I'm sure the baby is fine," I replied and she seemed relieved, "You should really get more rest, though.. There's barely anything in the fridge and I need to go out and get some food for us. I want you to relax while I'm gone, maybe sleep some more, too," I encouraged, bending down to grab her bag and holding her as I guided her back to the bedroom.


Screenshot-107
Screenshot-111


I set down her bag on the ground and helped her sit back down within the bed, "I.. I remember some of the drive here, but not much after that," she said softly as she sat down.

"It's okay.. Memory loss is common with a blow to the head like that. Whatever you don't remember will come back to you soon."

"Thank you for being there for me. You really are kind to me," she replied and I knew that wasn't true, though I was pleased that she thought that way, especially under the circumstances.

"No need for thanks.. I'll be back later-" I said softly, but she grabbed my hand and kept me from leaving.

"Wait! Before you leave.. Will you help me change out of this dress?" She questioned, growing a little nervous from her request and I was hoping to never have to see her naked again.

I didn't want to help her, but I didn't want to leave and not be here just in case she changed herself and she fainted or fell on her stomach or anything.. I'd feel so guilty if anything happened to the baby and I wasn't here to prevent it, "Uhm.. Y-Yeah.. Sure," I replied reluctantly.


Screenshot-118
Screenshot-121


Jody held out her hands for me to help her stand and I stepped up to help her, pulling her up and I noticed her look to me with a certain excitement in her eyes that I didn't much care for, one that I had seen one too many times and moments where she had that look never led to anything good.. It reminded me of the look in her eyes almost eight months ago, right before she took advantage of me.

"Are you going to help me or not?" She wondered, seeing her smirk a little and I swallowed hard as I looked to the straps of her dress. 


Screenshot-136
Screenshot-132


I slowly reached up, touching her shoulders and I slipped my fingers under the straps, pulling them down her arms and her loose dress followed effortlessly in suit. The moment her breasts were exposed, I shied my eyes away and I watched from my peripherals as the dress fell to the floor, "I'll, uh.. Get some clothes from your bag for you," I offered, wanting to step away from her now exposed self, but her hand grabbed my arm and stopped me from doing so.

"It's okay to look, Oliver.. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before," she pointed out teasingly, but just the mention of it caused me to be even more reluctant to be in her presence than I already was.


Screenshot-139


"I.. I know, it's just.. It's nothing.." I replied, stepping away from her and I grabbed her bag, picking it up to put it on the bed and I opened it to find her some clothes.

"No, tell me. What is? Am I not attractive now that I look like this?" She questioned, seeing her turn towards me in my peripherals again, but I still didn't want to look at her.


Screenshot-147


"No, it's not that.."

"Then look at me," she practically demanded and I stopped looking through her bag to get clothes for her. I didn't want to look at her, just being in the same room as her felt wrong and betraying.. Well, because it was.. But, I hoped we could get through this without her making any sexual advances towards me or seeing more of her than what her clothes hid. Why did I think for a second that that was a possibility? 


Screenshot-150
Screenshot-159
Screenshot-167


After hesitating long enough, I turned my head and looked towards her, our eyes meeting and I could see the impatience in her eyes as I still didn't look down at more of her. Jody then reached for my hand, taking it suddenly and she pushed my palm onto her breast, causing my breath to hitch a little and I grew more nervous as my eyes looked quickly to where she forced me to touch. Her breasts were much larger than before because of the pregnancy and the feel of it wasn't bad, she was so warm, but my skin crawled with how uncomfortable I was and I turned my view away from her once more. I knew she wanted me to be turned on, excited and willing, but it was just the opposite. 


Screenshot-170
Screenshot-174


Jody's other hand came up to my face and turned me towards her again, watching her push herself up and her lips met mine. It seemed like an act of desperation, her wanting me to want her, but little did she know that it wasn't ever going to be like that again.


Screenshot-178
Screenshot-181
Screenshot-185


I pulled away from her lips and quickly removed my hand from her breast, putting my view to her bag once more and I knew she didn't like how I had pulled away from her, but I couldn't stand it any longer..

"You need more rest and I need to stock the fridge.." I stated, pulling out some more comfortable clothes for her and handing them to her, feeling her eventually taking the clothes from my grip and she quickly slipped on what I had given her, "The store is far away since we're out here by ourselves, so I'll be gone a while.. Do you want anything while I'm out?" I asked with a quiet tone, trying to break this painfully awkward silence.


Screenshot-189


"Fresh fruit," she stated and just from her tone of voice I could tell she was displeased with what had happened and I knew she was angry with me.

"All right.. I'll be back later," I replied, turning away from her and leaving the room.


Screenshot-193
Screenshot-198


I checked my pockets to make sure I had my keys before I left and I walked down the long dirt driveway back to Jody's car, needing to get out of there as fast as I could and I could only hope that Jody would put everything that just happened behind us.. I got in and took out Jody's phone from my pocket, placing it within the center console and starting her car I had left the keys within. I didn't know if this was a bad idea.. My Uncle said she was a missing person now and I was the last to be seen with her, so should I really be driving her car without her? As I pulled away, I contemplated playing it safe and parking it somewhere a few miles from town and taking a cab the rest of the way, just in case.. I also didn't know what to do with her phone. I didn't want her to call or text anyone, letting them know where she was or what she was doing, but I'd try to think about that later whenever I came back to the cabin.. All I wanted to focus on right now was getting back home and fixing anything that could be troubling Isaiah so I didn't have to worry about it anymore. I had until three to get home before he went to work and if I drove fast enough, I could make it there just in time.


Screenshot-204


I had to think of a good excuse, something that he would believe and wouldn't question me about.. I needed to think of something like I had told my Uncle, I told him every truth I could besides the fact that the man I lived with was actually my boyfriend. He seemed pretty convinced, too, so I need to think like that again.. I needed to keep Kat and James out of it, too, just in case they were to ever run into Isaiah and Kat would immediately call me out on my lie, maybe not deliberately, but either way, I couldn't involve them. I could tell him that my Uncle was ill, or maybe he was having troubles getting around the house with his bad knee and needed help, but he didn't want help from his daughter because he didn't want to worry her.. Yeah, that could work.. I could tell him about the cabin and how I needed to stay there for a few weeks.. It wouldn't be for very long, so hopefully Isaiah would be okay with me not coming home for a while.. I'd still try my hardest to come visit him, continuing to tell Jody excuses just so I could, but I just hoped that I could get passed all of this and not have any of it come back to bite me in the ass later.


____________________


. . . ISAIAH'S POV . . .


____________________

 

Screenshot-215
Screenshot-219


I woke up alone, looking to my left and seeing Oliver's side of the bed untouched, the covers only wrinkled from how much I tossed and turned all night without him. He left his phone behind and he wasn't here when I came home last night around nine thirty like I had told him. He just.. Wasn't there.. Where was he? My hand touched his side of the bed, hoping that he had came home during the night while I was sleeping and maybe he had woken up to get coffee for us like he always did, but it was cold, the sheets were absent of life and my gut clenched in worry as I sat there in bed. I usually would've been woken up by the scent of hot coffee he had gotten for me hours ago, but I had slept in longer than I usually did and when I looked at the clock, it was almost noon and there was nothing for me on my nightstand. 


Screenshot-226
Screenshot-230


He didn't leave a note, didn't call me before whatever time he had left to let me know where he was and there was a sense of emptiness in the condo that didn't settle right with me. When I got out of bed, I looked out the window onto the balcony, but he wasn't there either. I checked both bathrooms upstairs, went downstairs and checked the living room and the kitchen, but he wasn't here. I didn't know what to think or what to do. Our relationship had only gotten better after New Year's and I didn't think it was anything I did that would cause him to leave so unexpectedly and not come back, but I couldn't help but think it was me that had done something. Did I say something he didn't like before I left for work yesterday? Did anything happen between him and Katalina or James when they were here last night? No, that couldn't be it.. He wouldn't have left the place without me if something happened between them, he probably still would've been here and we would've talked about it when I got home from work, so what the hell happened?


Screenshot-237


I went back upstairs and went to his phone he had left on the dresser, turning it on and it seemed that he had deliberately turned it off because it wasn't dead and had a full battery. Why'd he leave it off? It seemed that he had left in a hurry in order for him to be forced to leave his phone behind and I hated that he didn't have it with him so I could get a hold of him, but I couldn't wrap my head around why he would deliberately turn it off and leave it behind. Was he mad at me and didn't want me to contact him? Did he want to be alone? I noticed that he had taken his keys with him, so if he ever came back, he'd have a way into the place, but my mind was going crazy trying to figure out why his phone was still here.


Screenshot-243
Screenshot-239


Worrying about it didn't help me at all so I decided to try and stop thinking about it, placing his phone back onto the dresser and I went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for the day so I could open the bar on time. I ended up lying in the tub longer than I normally would, taking care of all the essential things first and I ended up spacing out for a while as I slouched in the hot water, still thinking about Oliver and trying to figure out where he could be. I refused to let my mind take me to situations where he possibly could've gotten hurt, nor did I even let myself think of the worse case scenario, but without answers, I feared I might eventually start to think of those things. Because I couldn't let my mind wander any more where it shouldn't, I got out of the tub and came back into the bedroom, standing there for a moment and listening to any signs of life within the condo, but there was still nothing, causing me to continue about my day and getting dressed and ready for work. 


Screenshot-250
Screenshot-254


Around two in the afternoon, I sat within the living room, not bothering with turning the television on or really even doing anything at all, just sitting, sitting and waiting for him to come home and I hoped that he would show up before I went to work. I hadn't even bothered with my tie or vest or jacket just yet, or maybe I just let it completely slip my mind.. I was so out of it and it was so unlike me. I wasn't mad at him, nor was I in a state of panic yet, but just worried. My chest felt heavy, heavy to the point where it was a little hard to breathe, but I tried my best to keep as calm as I could and hold back from getting too anxious about him missing. I wanted to stay positive, hoping that everything was fine and that whenever he came back to me, there would be a logical reason behind it that didn't have anything to do with me or anything that I could be responsible for that would've caused him to leave and not come back.. Oh, no.. He didn't regret moving in with me, did he..?


Screenshot-258
Screenshot-261
Screenshot-266


Half an hour before I had to leave for work, I heard the door being unlocked and I quickly looked towards it, my heart skipping a beat when I saw Oliver coming inside, kicking his shoes off quickly and he seemed panicked and out of breath, "Isaiah?" He called out, standing quickly to my feet and I heard him slam the door shut behind him in a rush and our eyes met when he went to run upstairs, but stopped when he saw me in the living room. 

"Oliver.." I said softly, letting out a relieved breath and I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him.


Screenshot-279


We quickly went for one another and we held each other in a warm, tight embrace in the living room, "Where the hell have you been? I've been worried, I didn't know what to think when I woke up without you," I expressed with concern, just the smell of him causing the weight on my chest to be lifted instantly.

"I know.. I'm sorry.." He replied quietly with remorse in his tone, still feeling him holding me tightly and I knew from just how he was acting that it wasn't anything that I had done. I was relieved knowing that it wasn't anything regarding me, but I wanted to ask and make sure, anyhow.


Screenshot-288


I slowly pulled away from him, though keeping my arms around his neck as I looked to him and he seemed more bothered than I was, "Is it anything I did?" I asked.

"No.. No, of course not.." There was a sense of stress in his voice, as if urgent in making sure that I knew I wasn't to blame for his absence and it felt good finally knowing for sure.

"What happened? I couldn't even call you because you left your phone behind," I continued to show concern and I could tell he either didn't want to talk about it or he was trying to find a way to tell me something that I might not like. 

"I-It's just.. My Uncle, he needs my help.."

"With what? Is it anything serious?" I questioned, worried for him and his relative.

"Yeah, kind of.." He hesitated, seeing him avert his eyes from looking at me.

"Well, come here, sit down and talk to me," I comforted, taking his hand and pulling him over to the couch to sit with me.


Screenshot-292
Screenshot-296


"It's a long story that I really don't want to get into, but his knee got messed up a long time ago and it's been giving him problems recently. Last night he ended up re-breaking it and he didn't want to worry Kat or Camilla, so he called me instead and I went there to help him out.. He's got a cast and everything on, but he just needs some help around the house until it can come off, or until he can get the hang of not needing help anymore.." He explained and I could tell where this was going. The reluctance in his voice told me everything and I knew he didn't come home to stay home, he came back to tell me that he's going to be gone for more than just one night. I sighed heavily, my view going to the floor, "..What's wrong..?" Oliver wondered.

"I just don't like you gone like that.. We only just moved in together and I got used to waking up with you, but now I have to go back to waking up alone.. Your summer break just started and I was hoping we'd get a lot more time together," I replied, looking back to him and he reached out to hold my hand.


Screenshot-299


"I'm sorry, but.. It's the same for me, too.. I don't want to do this either, but he's my Uncle, you know? He needs my help.. It won't be that bad, I'll come back every few days or so to visit with you, it shouldn't be for more than a few weeks, anyways.. I'll be back home before you know it," he continued, but his encouragement wasn't really helping. I hated that I was acting like a brat, I felt like a child that was getting his favorite toy taken away for doing nothing wrong and it wasn't fair.. I felt myself growing so greedy.

"Well, where does he live? Do you really need to stay with him, or can you just get a ride there whenever he needs you?" I asked, though I saw something in his eyes that I couldn't define, perhaps a sense of relief after hearing my question..?

"He lives more than two hours away.. That's why I stayed there last night, but I realized I left my phone behind and I didn't even leave you a note or tell you where I was going, so I had to come back and let you know what happened," he replied, seeing a smirk form on his lips, but something wasn't right, I could feel it.


Screenshot-311


"Well, why can't you just stay here and go to his place whenever he needs you? Why do you have to stay there?" I asked, seeing his smirk leave his lips.

"Why wouldn't I stay there? What if something happened and he needed me right then and there but I was here, instead? It would take me two hours to get to him.."

"He's incapable of calling an ambulance?" I asked almost sarcastically.

"Do you know how expensive an ambulance is? And do you expect him to call one every time he needs to open a cabinet he can't reach? Not to mention I probably need to help him bathe and go to the bathroom.." He replied, his tone sounding a little repulsed and reluctant, "Do you really want me to spend all that money for a four hour round-trip cab, too? That would end up costing a fortune if I did that every day.."

"I don't mind paying for it," I implied, but his expression seemed displeased.

"No.. That's way too much money.. I don't even want to be in the cab for that long, anyways.. It's better if I just stay there for a few days at a time and come home only when I can."


Screenshot-307


"Well, he can come here, then. He can have the guest bedroom, it's not like it's being used, anyways," I suggested and he seemed reluctant to that suggestion, too. 

"He's an old fashioned kind of guy.. He likes his own space, his own stuff, it makes him feel comfortable.. And, uhm.." He hesitated. 

"And, what?"

"He.. He isn't very supportive of, uhm.. Us.."

"Does he know we live together?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Yeah, he does.. He just doesn't know that we're together.."

"So, you can't even bother to ask him? Keep it a secret, just say the guest room is mine but he can use it and I'll sleep on the couch. At least then we can still wake up and have the mornings together," I gave yet another suggestion, but he still seemed reluctant.

"No.. It would still be obvious.. I think it would be worse seeing you and not being able to touch you rather than just not being able to do both.. Then it wouldn't be temping, either," he replied and I was beginning to get frustrated.

"Well, quite honestly, I don't give a fuck what your Uncle thinks. I want you here. At least when you were at school and I was at work, we'd still come home to one another.. Now there's nothing for me to come home to. I wanted to move in with you so I could come home to you.. Just ask him, I'm sure he wouldn't mind," I pressured, but he still seemed unconvinced.

"I really don't want to make him come here, it would be hard for him to move, anyways.. He just broke his knee, Isaiah.. He'd never be comfortable here, anyways, that's just how he is.."


Screenshot-314


I pulled my hand out of his grip and chuckled softly as I looked to him, amazed with how much effort he had put into this lie of his, "Wow.. You've thought of everything, haven't you?" I asked, seeing his expression somewhat worried and confused, but this had to be the best performance from him I've ever witnessed, or at least an attempt at one.

"What..?"

"You know.. The only times you've left me like this is when you were hiding something. So, what are you hiding now?" I asked and I could see in his face that he grew nervous, even uncomfortable.

"I-I'm.. I'm not hiding anything.. The last time I left was for a completely different reason and I already apologized for it.. I thought we were past it.."

"We are past it, but this is something else and, I'm sorry, but I can't help but think you're hiding something since this has happened before. Just tell me the truth, Oliver," I insisted.

"I am telling the truth.." He replied, still going with the story he gave me and I couldn't help but still be doubtful of what he had told me.


Screenshot-317


I wanted to believe him, I truly did, but something wasn't sitting right with me. He seemed a little too determined to make me believe him and I didn't like that every suggestion I had given him was dismissed without even a second thought. I didn't care that his Uncle didn't like gay men, I didn't care that he had broken his knee, either, if he even truly did, and I never really liked the man in the first place, even without ever meeting him, because I knew that Oliver and him didn't get along, so why did he insist on helping someone he didn't even like? I understood that he was family, but I'd rather let Katalina take care of her own father rather than make Oliver do it and be forced to deal with him and wait on him when it wasn't even his responsibility.


Screenshot-322
Screenshot-327


"Can you promise me that you're telling me the truth?" I questioned, wanting to make absolute sure that if he was, indeed, lying to me, he couldn't possibly be able to promise me and this was his last chance to tell me the truth, "I don't want you to lie to me. I've told you that I can't handle you lying to me anymore the day I told you that I loved you, I expected the truth from you from then on and if you're lying to me now-"

"I'm not.. Please, just.. Just believe me.." He replied, cutting me off from finishing my sentence and he leaned closer, taking my hand within his once again, looking into my eyes, "I'm not lying.. My Uncle needs my help, that's all that it is.. I know being apart sucks, I hate it as much as you do, but he doesn't have anyone else. Camilla isn't coming home for the summer and Kat still has dance classes during the summer, too.. I'm all there is.." He said in a rather sorrowful tone and I even started to feel a little guilty for doubting him and acting so greedy when it came to trying to keep him here with me. I was being so childish and it made me uncomfortable.


Screenshot-331
Screenshot-336


"Please.. Don't think the worst. I know its going to be hard, especially now that we got used to coming home to one another.. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in so, so long until I met you and I want nothing more than to fall asleep with you every night for the rest of my life.. Because.. I-I love you.." He admitted and a sense of shock flew through me as I watched his gaze drop to look at his hand holding mine, "I love you so much.. I promise I won't leave again like that without telling you and I promise I'll never make you worry like that again.. All I want is to be with you, to be near you and live with you and to wake up to your sleeping face every morning.. That's all I want.. I'm sorry that right when my summer break starts, I'm being taken away from you, but.. Stuff like this just happens and I can't do anything to prevent it.." He looked back up to meet my eyes and his puppy dog stare always made my heart weak, "I'll have my phone with me all the time and I'll always talk to you, I'll be back soon, too.. It's not like you're not going to see me for weeks at a time, I'll be back every few days. Please, don't be mad at me, and don't just assume that I'm lying.. Why would I ever make up an excuse to spend less time with you?" He asked, seeing his other hand reach up and he touched my face, my heart racing a little as I looked at him and if I didn't kiss him this second, I thought I might go crazy.


Screenshot-348


I quickly scooted closer towards him, pushing my lips into his and he let out a sudden and surprised moan, then feeling his hand go through my hair to the back of my head and he pulled me into him harder. My God, did I love him. I loved him more than anything and I thought I was already crazy for being so in love with someone to the point where it made me so weak and completely stupid. In past relationships, I might've thought I was in love, making the mistake on convincing myself at times, but I was delusional back then and they were nothing like this, not even anywhere close and I've never been more sure of something in my entire life.


Screenshot-353
Screenshot-357


After passionately kissing him for a long moment, I slowly pulled away and I was sure that he could see the love as well as lust I had for him in my eyes, "I've been waiting forever to hear you say that," I replied, feeling an inner, more deeper weight being lifted that had been there since I had confessed my love for him.

"I know.. I'm sorry, I just-"

"Don't apologize. I've been trying my best to be patient and it was worth the wait. I knew you weren't ready, but.. As long as you truly mean it now, then I don't care how long it took," I assured him and I noticed him smile softly.

"I do.. I don't want you to ever doubt that I do, either.. I love you and I always want to be with you," he continued and I could see the genuine nature in his eyes.


Screenshot-362
Screenshot-366


I pulled away from him a little more and took out my phone, making up my mind that I needed more time with him even though I had to be at work in fifteen minutes.

"What are you doing..?" Oliver wondered as I texted the manager of my bar.

"Telling Gavin that something came up and to open the bar without me," I replied, finishing the text and I placed it back within my pocket, then looking back to Oliver as I stood to my feet and I grabbed his wrist, pulling him up from the couch and I dragged him towards the stairs.

"W-Wait! What are you doing? I need to leave and you need to open the bar," he somewhat contested, but I continued to pull him along.


Screenshot-376
Screenshot-371


"I'm not going to see you for a few days, I need at least another hour with you. And you really expect me to not be completely turned on from what you just said to me?" I asked sarcastically, looking back at him with a devious smirk and I could see his face beginning to blush, continuing then to pull him upstairs and to our bedroom.


Screenshot-406
Screenshot-410


I pulled him into the bedroom and shut the door, pulling him in front of me and I looked to him for a moment, taking in all of him and it was difficult to put into words how truly amazing he was. He was so kind, so gentle and sweet, so caring and beautiful.. I loved every inch of him and I loved that he was mine.

I slid my hands around his waist slowly, pulling him closer and I could already hear his breathing getting heavier with anticipation as his eyes danced between my gaze and my lips. I brought one of my hands out from behind him and brought it to the side of his face, pulling him in slowly for his lips to meet mine and I had missed kissing him more than I could express. I was cured of my loneliness from during the night and into the morning, I was cured of my need for him, for everything that he provided for me from just a simple kiss. As I massaged my lips against his longingly, I could tell just from how he kissed me that he wanted to take this slow, wanting to get the best out of all of it and I didn't want to cut him short or disappoint him by any means, so I tried to go just as slow as he wanted to. He often liked taking our time, perhaps because he was still getting used to being truly intimate with me since our first time was only a few weeks ago when we moved in together, but either way, I always tried to hold myself back from ravishing him like I had been wanting to do.


Screenshot-413


As we kissed, I slipped off his sleeveless hoodie and threw it behind us, my hands going to the bottom of his shirt next and I slipped it over his head and tossed it back just the same, breaking our kiss for only a moment before coming straight back to locked lips and I then felt his hesitant hands trying to untuck my shirt from my pants. I wished he was more aggressive, even once, but it still made me love him even more for how shy he still was to get me naked despite him already doing it countless times before. I eventually began to kiss him harder as he undid each button of my shirt, almost causing me to get so impatient to the point where I wanted to rip it off and pop the rest of the buttons, but I still tried to keep calm for him. I had been waiting so long for him to tell me that he loved me that I wanted him more than I ever have now that he had finally admitted it, but it wasn't just about me, and knowing Oliver as well as I did, taking things slow was always the best way to make him feel the most comfortable and to get the best out of everything.


Screenshot-417
Screenshot-425


The moment he had finished undoing my shirt, I pulled it off quickly and threw it randomly to the ground, both of us continuing to work our way towards the bed blindly as we kissed. Suddenly, our lips were pulled apart when Oliver unknowingly reached the bed sooner than he had expected and he fell back, instinctively grabbing me and I couldn't help but laugh as I fell on top of him, my glasses falling off my face, as well.

"So clumsy," I said with a smile and he gave me a bashful smirk in return.

"Shut up.. No I'm not," he replied, feeling his hand on the back of my head and he pulled me back to his lips.


Screenshot-429
Screenshot-438


As we both refused to stop kissing, I felt his hands venture down my sides slowly until they met the rim of my pants, his fingertips following the brim of them to the front and he undid my belt as well as my button and zipper. I tried my best to pull them down with his help and shake them off my legs quickly, eventually needing to break our kiss and I sat up to remove his pants as well, but my hands stopped before I pulled them down and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"What is it..?" He wondered with a slightly nervous tone, always wondering what was wrong instead of what was so, so right.

"Nothing," I replied with a hitched breath, letting one of my hands go from his pants and bringing it up to his chest, watching as my fingertips slid down his torso, "Nothing at all," I continued, looking up to his eyes briefly and his cheeks were pink, trying to avert his eyes from mine shyly and I couldn't help but smirk. With his legs propped up over mine, I leaned forward, unable to keep myself from tasting his skin and I kissed down his torso to his sensitive hipbones where I then felt his body quiver under my lips.

"Stop teasing.." He spoke with a soft, nervous chuckle and I smiled as I continued to kiss him.

"I'm not teasing, I'm savoring," I replied, kissing his hips a few more times before bringing my hands to the rim of his pants again and finally deciding to pull them off as well as his underwear at the same time.


Screenshot-451
Screenshot-442

Screenshot-447


I continued to look over his bare body and I noticed his cheeks were only getting more rosy, "Stop staring.." He said with a embarrassed smile, bringing one of his arms up and his forearm went over his eyes to block him from seeing me ogling him so obviously and I laughed softly.  

"Come on, don't hide your face from me. It's my favorite thing to look at when I touch you," I tried to convince him, but he continued to hide his eyes from me and I smiled as I brought my fingers into my mouth. I'd get him to look at me, I'd get him to be more vocal, too.


Screenshot-465


I slid my slick digits down passed his obvious excitement and began slowly prepping him for me, watching his mouth open suddenly and I listened as each breath he let out grew heavier. God, he was perfect. Every staggered breath, the way his body squirmed as I touched him, how he bit his bottom lip as he tried to keep his voice in check instead of letting it out like I knew he wanted to. Every little thing. But, as much as I loved watching him and listening to him getting used to every finger I added and enjoying every bit of it, I found it insufferable to continue any longer without taking him completely and I used my unoccupied hand to take off my underwear so I could do just that.


Screenshot-475


I removed my digits and crawled on top of him, forcing him to remove his forearm from hiding his eyes and I gazed down at him as I finally filled the void between us. After he got more used to all of me, I lifted his legs more and more as much as he could take and he eventually started to let out his voice, and pretty loudly like I wanted, completely engulfed in my love for him than ever before and everything felt a trillion times more intense than any other time prior to this. This was more than I could ever ask for, he was finally letting me be a little aggressive towards him, though I still tried to contain myself from making him do more than he could and the way he panted and moaned sent me over the moon in both happiness and pleasure.


Screenshot-484


"I-I need more.." Oliver said softly with desperation after a while of me on top of him and my heart raced faster. Without wasting another moment, I sat up, wrapping my arm around him and I lifted him into my lap, a position I found that he greatly enjoyed and I increased everything I was doing, trying to give him exactly what he wanted and the moment I felt his entire body tighten and tremble against me, I knew I was succeeding.


Screenshot-490


"God, you're amazing," I stated as fact through a harsh exhale, watching as his face twisted from one pleasured expression to the next and he quickly wrapped his arms around my neck, crashing his lips into mine and we remained like this for as long as we could take it. When I grew close, I reached forward and began touching his hard excitement, wanting to reach the end together and as soon as he came, I didn't hold back anymore and I reached my max just the same. Together we both stayed where we were for a few minutes, catching our breath as we gazed at one another, mouths open and panting softly and I reached behind to the back of his head, bringing him into my lips for one last passionate moment together before completely separating and ending our intimate time.


Screenshot-509
Screenshot-505


After our unforgettable love making, which had proven to be more intense and exciting than I ever could've imagined, I slowly got dressed as Oliver showered and changed. As I waited for him to come out of the bathroom, I couldn't help but look at his phone still sitting on the dresser and I realized I had never asked him why his phone was deliberately shut off after he had gotten the call from his Uncle. I believed his story, or at least I thought I did, but some things still didn't make sense. If his Uncle had called him and Oliver rushed out to go to him like he had said he did, then why did he turn his phone off, and why did he leave it behind? He could've easily stuck it into his pocket before leaving, so why didn't he? After such an amazing moment with him, I didn't like still doubting what he had told me, but not being able to fill the holes in his story still made me a little skeptical. I couldn't decide whether to talk about it with him or not, either. 


Screenshot-248


I heard the shower shut off and eventually Oliver came out of the bathroom, dressed in new clothes and his eyes held worry as he looked to me, "What's wrong?" He wondered, but I gave him a smile as I stepped over towards him and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

"It's nothing. Do you have to get going now?" I asked in return.

"Yeah, sorry.. I'm gunna grab a few changes of clothes before I leave, but I promise I'll be back in a few days.. I'll call you every day, too, so don't worry about me.. Are you okay now?" He questioned.

"Yeah, just going to miss you, is all. I hope your Uncle gets better soon so you can come home."

"Me, too.. You should get to work now, it runs best when you're there," he replied and I smirked.

"All right.. I love you more than anything, Oliver."

"I love you, too.." He answered, pulling him into me briefly to give him one last long kiss and I reluctantly pulled away, walking towards the door to leave.


Screenshot-255


Maybe my love for him blinded me, causing me to want to believe him so badly to the point where I actually did, but after being through this before with him disappearing, I couldn't help but think there was so much more than what he had told me. The possibility of him seeing someone else came to my mind, but something like that just couldn't be true, it couldn't.. There had to be something else behind all of this, but perhaps now was not the time to try and figure it out. He needed to be somewhere, I knew that, but to be with his Uncle? ..Doubtful..


____________________


. . . OLIVER'S POV . . .


____________________

 

Screenshot-258 (2)


I hated myself.. I hated myself for lying to him, I hated myself for keeping up with this stupid lie, and I hated myself the most for using my confession of love for him just to get him to believe me and take his mind off of me possibly lying.. Granted, I had been wanting to tell him that I loved him for a while now, but not like this.. Not to hide something. But, it was too late now, far too late and I couldn't take it back. I watched him leave the bedroom and it wasn't until I heard the front door open and shut that I let my hate for myself show in my expression.


Screenshot-266 (2)
Screenshot-270


I looked towards the dresser, seeing my phone lying upon it and I picked it up, pressing the button to turn it on, but my screen lit up right away and it was already on.. Had Isaiah turned it on? Shit.. How stupid was I? The fact that my phone was turned on meant that he knew I had deliberately turned it off and I knew then that he was probably wondering why I hadn't brought it with me, especially after the story I had went with to tell him, but why didn't he ask me about it? Maybe he didn't notice something like that.. At least I hoped he didn't. I tucked my phone in my pocket and grabbed a bag from the closet, filling it with clothes for me to change into for the next few days and I shut off all the lights in the condo except for the one in the hallway before I left to go back to the cabin.


Screenshot-274


I had parked Jody's car in a randomly secluded spot, which I took a cab to get to like I had planned earlier, then driving myself to the grocery store a few towns over on my way back and I picked up a good amount of food to pack the fridge with, as well as making sure I picked up fresh fruit like Jody had wanted. I grabbed a few other essential things like a toothbrush, other toiletries, some Aspirin I knew was safe for Jody to take while pregnant and a phone charger since I had forgotten to grab mine from home because my mind was so frazzled.


Screenshot-278


Driving the rest of the way to the cabin seemed to take forever, my mind not letting me forget how much of a piece of garbage I was for what I had done and am doing to Isaiah.. I can't believe I chose that time, of all moments, to tell him I loved him just to get out of him catching me in my lie.. Something told me that he still didn't believe me, but I couldn't let that worry me anymore. I spent all last night and this morning looking forward to coming home to fix any problems we might have from me disappearing, so I couldn't let myself continue to sulk after it seemed we had left on a high note.


Screenshot-282


I sighed heavily in longing as I thought of the sex we had, which was completely intoxicating and I got turned on just thinking about it, but I tried to calm myself of those thoughts as I grew within half an hour of getting to the cabin and I couldn't walk through the door excited and with a love-struck grin on my face or Jody would surely think something was up. My eyes caught Jody's phone in the center console, knowing I should give Jody her phone or else she would become more skeptical and I didn't want to risk it, but maybe it would be better if I did..? Her memory goes back further before driving to the cabin last night and I knew she remembered that she had grabbed her phone, so I couldn't even suggest that she might've forgotten it in order to keep her from using it, but could I trust her having it? ..I thought I might have to.


Screenshot-297
Screenshot-308
Screenshot-313


When I pulled into the driveway, I pulled down the entire road and parked her car in front of the cabin, making my trip inside easier with all the groceries I had as well as my own bag with clothes. I grabbed her phone and put it in my pocket, coming inside the cabin and I brought everything to the kitchen, stocking the fridge with fresh food and the cabinets with canned goods, then taking out a tray my Uncle had and putting down all of Jody's requested fresh fruits on it upon the dining table. 

"Jody? ..Are you awake?" I called out, waiting a moment to hear anything from her, but it was silent. 


Screenshot-335
Screenshot-330


I grabbed the Aspirin I had bought for her and walked over to the bedroom door, slowly turning the knob and opening it and seeing Jody lying on the bed, eyes shut at first, but her eyelids batted open and she looked up to me.

"Hey.. I didn't mean to wake you.. I got you fruit and I brought you Aspirin if you have a headache," I spoke softly, coming into the room and sitting next to her on the bed.

"Thanks," she said bluntly with little emotion, watching her sit up and she took the bottle of pain killer from my hand, taking out two of the pills and putting them into her mouth and washing it down with a cup of tea she already had next to her on the nightstand, then tossing the bottle into her bag.

"Oh, you found tea to drink? That's good.. The water from the faucet isn't too good here if you don't boil it and the milk is spoiled.. I didn't expect you to drink a beer, either, so I'm glad you found something," I said with a smirk, but her expression remained unchanging and I grew slightly nervous, "If you're hungry, let me know and I'll make you something.. I'll, uhm.. I'll let you rest," I continued, standing from the bed and going to the door, but before I could leave, she stopped me.


Screenshot-339
Screenshot-344 (2)


"Do you not find me attractive anymore because you're gay?" Jody asked and my heart began to race.

I looked over my shoulder towards her, "I'm not gay.." I replied.

"Did you have fun seeing him? You were gone for almost six hours, you showered and you changed, too, so you must've gone home to him, right..? So, did you have fun seeing him? Did you spend time with him before coming back, is that why it took you so long?" She questioned more and I swallowed hard as I looked to her.


Screenshot-348 (2)
Screenshot-354


"He was already at work.. And the store I went to didn't have ripe, good fruit, so I had to look elsewhere, as well." I lied.

"I thought his bar opened at three? You left around noon so that you could catch him before he went, didn't you," she stated and I was surprised as well as enraged that she knew his work schedule, which also led me to believe she knew exactly where he worked, too. 

"He.. He was probably just mad because I left him for you.. Which was why he was already at work when I got there," I replied, neither of us averting our eyes anywhere else for a few grueling moments and I then watched her smile softly.


Screenshot-357 (2)


"My phone's not in my bag, was it in the car?" She asked next, getting off the subject of Isaiah and I let out a somewhat relieved sigh. 

"Yeah.. You accidentally left it in there last night, but I brought it in for you," I answered, reaching into my pocket and handing it to her, "Don't tell anyone you're here, okay? No one knows about this place but my family, they'd be pissed if they somehow found out I brought a girl here.."

"Don't worry, I won't. I think it's fun we're here in secret," she replied and I hoped that she meant her words, "I'm going to sleep for a little while, I'm still pretty wiped out.. I'll eat something later, okay?" She finished and I smirked halfheartedly, nodding towards her and I left the room, shutting the door behind me.


Screenshot-363
Screenshot-368


After I had shut the door, I leaned my back against it, shutting my eyes harshly and I knew I kept thinking that I couldn't take much more of this, but the more and more that piled on top of my problems, lie after lie after lie, I hated that I was somewhat getting used to it.. I knew I was terrible at lying, but so far there wasn't a single person in my life that knew the whole truth of anything.. I lied to Isaiah about seeing Jody, I lied to my Uncle about being with Isaiah, I lied to Jody about him, too, I even lied to Kat about everything involving Jody and seeing her Dad without her knowing, even James, my best friend, was being lied to in all aspects of everything involving this goddamn cabin. There isn't a single person in my life that knows the truth of anything except me.. Things weren't even close to looking good, but things weren't looking too bad, either, giving me a little hope that eventually, everything would work out in the end, but there was no way of being sure of that. If I lost everything, the good thing in my life that I wish would stay was Isaiah, as well as my child.. Nothing else mattered and I'd be damned if I'll let either slip through my fingers.. I wouldn't let it happen and I'd do the best I could to prevent it.


____________________


. . . JODY'S POV . . .


____________________

 

Screenshot-375
Screenshot-380


That.. Fucking.. Asshole.. What a fucking liar! He was cheating on me and I knew it! That prick has been seeing that guy behind my back and I didn't know why. What the hell did he have that I didn't?! I was having Oliver's child! I was the one in need of him, not that son of a bitch, Isaiah.. I was fed up with this. I knew Oliver was lying to me, I just knew it.. He had seen that filthy old man when he left here and I couldn't forget it, I wouldn't let myself. The only way for me to make sure Oliver was mine and only mine was to deal with that piece of shit back in town.


Screenshot-384
Screenshot-389
Screenshot-394


Around one in the morning, I awoke from a long nap and felt very tired, but at least my headache was gone and I listened for a moment to see if I could hear anything coming from the living room, but it was quiet within the cabin, only the sound of nocturnal insects coming from outside. I struggled a little to my feet and stand from the bed, tip-toeing to the door and I opened it as quietly as I could, peeking out just slightly and I saw Oliver sleeping on the couch with the television turned down so you could barely hear it. He was so adorable as he slept, neither snoring nor breathing heavily at all, like an angel napping on a cloud and I wanted to snuggle with him and fall asleep together, but there was something I had to take care of first..


Screenshot-397


As quietly as I could, I shut the bedroom door again and went to my bag, taking out my phone and I called my brother, Thomas, only a few rings going by before he answered.

"Hey, where are you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I whispered.

"Is he there? Are you with him?"

"Yes.. He's sleeping."

"Fucker.. I still can't believe you like that nerdy piece of shit, especially after knocking you up like that."

"Shut up, I love him, and that's none of your damn business, anyways.."

"Whatever.. Wha'd you call for?"


Screenshot-402


"Did he see him today?" I wondered.

"Yeah, he was there. His 'roommate' left around three forty five and Oliver left a few minutes after."

That asshole.. I knew it.. "Well, keep watching him. He's bound to leave a few more times, either to pretend to go out to get stuff for us or to see him.. Call me if it keeps happening.."

"Yeah, I will.. Why don't you let this fucker go, already? I already scared the piss out of him so he'll take care of you and the baby, but he's seeing a guy, Jody.. I don't think he wants a crazy bitch like you around anymore, so just let him give you child support..?"

"No.. I want him. I want him to be mine, completely mine, and if getting rid of that asshole he's with is the only way, then we're sticking to the plan. Just keep watching him and call me if this bullshit relationship keeps up, then you'll have to scare the piss out of him into never seeing Oliver again, or things are going to get much, much worse. He only gets one chance to back off.. Let's hope he takes it and runs."

 



____________________

Original chapter written and posted on January 12, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all a little bit crazy.. What do you think?