Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Generation 2: Chapter 13

 

🛑 This chapter is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 🛑



g2c13 p1
g2c13 p2


"Do we really have to keep discussing this?" I asked with an annoyed tone, helping Faline clean up the kitchen from dinner as we argued. 

"I just don't understand why you won't get rid of her.. She's messed up your books and even simple calculations that could cost you thousands of dollars. She's terrible at what she does for you, so why the hell is she not fired yet?" Faline asked back angrily, talking about Miss Chu.

"Yeah, she messes up sometimes, but I usually always check her work or someone else does, I've caught all of her mistakes before so I haven't really lost anything," I reply.

"Jason, the fact that you or someone else needs to check her work after every time that she does it means that you should get a new fucking secretary, she has no idea what she's doing. All she does is sit in her office, wasting time and flirting with you. She's a waste of your time, everyone's time.. She should know how to do her job after 6 months of working there and not have to be graded like she's 13 years old.. Didn't I ask you last month when you were going to get rid of her, too? How many times do I have to ask?" She retorted.


g2c13 p3
g2c13 p4


"I mean, what other reasons are you keeping her on the payroll besides.." She hesitated, beginning to wash the dishes.

I stopped what I was doing, seeing her back to me and watching as she washed the dishes more roughly than she normally would, "Besides.. What?" I asked with a short tone, watching then as she slowed her pace down.

"Nothing," she answered quickly.

"Faline.. Besides what?" I repeated the question, slowly walking towards her but stopping a few feet away.

"I don't know.. Maybe besides the fact that you're probably sleeping with her," she managed to say through the slight frog in her throat and I heard her sniff quickly at the possible build up of tears. I let out a gentle sigh and walked more towards Faline until I was right behind her, running my hands down her arms and I could feel her jump at my touch, as if she wanted nothing to do with me.


g2c13 p5
g2c13 p5-2


"Stop what you're doing," I softly demanded, hearing her put the dishes down and shutting the water off. I turned her around slowly and she avoided eye contact with me, looking at my shirt instead, "I'm not sleeping with her, I would never do that," I reassured her, but she still refused to look at me. I brought my hand up and put it under her chin, lifting her head to look at me and her eyes seemed so cold, "I promise you I've never slept with her, you need to believe that," I coaxed more and she scoffed at me, turning back around and continuing what she was doing.

"You don't know the first thing about what I need," she answered angrily.


g2c13 p6


"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" I asked with a harsh tone, still standing behind her and waiting for an answer.

"Nothing.. Will you just.. Leave, or go to a different room, or something?" She asked, sniffing quietly again.

"No, I won't. What the fuck else could I not be giving you? You have this house, the twins, Lucy loves you, money out the asshole, a great job, and you have me, what else do you need? What, is all of that not good enough anymore?"


g2c13 p8


Faline stopped what she was doing once more and turned around, her face enraged, "Don't even start with that bullshit! Don't make me seem like this terrible bad guy or some kind of person who isn't grateful for what they have. I'm not Lana, Jason, okay? I'm not going to lie to you and tell you the boys are yours when they aren't or take all your money or treat you like shit! I'm not Lana.. The boys are yours, and I have my own job, I have my own money and I'm not constantly clinging onto you like you're this huge sack of money!" She replied, her tone of voice getting louder as she finished and I was boiling over at the fact that she had the nerve to mention Lana.

"Can you get to the fucking point already?" I asked angrily, watching her stare me down and I could feel the rage radiating off of her.

"The point, Jason, is that we haven't had sex in like, 3 months, maybe even more! I've somewhat lost track. But, knowing you, knowing who you were in college and even knowing you after living with you for this long, I know you.. If you're not getting it from me, where else would you be getting it from?" She asked rhetorically, my expression calming down slightly.

"So, you're just going off of assumptions then? You're assuming that I'm sleeping around just because you haven't gotten any? I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but if you wanted it that bad, then say something! Woo me, dress in lingerie, wear edible panties, flirt with me instead of berate me all the time! When I'm watching television or in bed, jump on top of me! I don't fucking care! You're just so worried about me making the first fucking move so then you just assume the worst when I don't! " I retorted with a raised voice.


g2c13 p9


"Whatever, Jason," she replied and I watched as a tear fell from her eye but she turned around quickly back to the dishes in the sink.

I wasn't done with this conversation, no matter what she would say; even if some of it was vaguely true, she had no proof of it to be accusing me of such things. "Look at our schedules, Faline! I work from 6 at night to 3 in the morning, maybe even longer! That's 9 or more hours that we're not together. By the time I get home, I go to sleep and a few hours later, you wake up to go to work. We never see one another besides the hour of dinner time we spend together, feeding us and the boys and Lucy.. This job is hard enough as it is, Faline.. I'm sorry that us not seeing that much of one another is causing you to think that I'm sleeping around, but I'm not! I'm at work! You don't see me accusing you of anything that stupid, so why is it happening to me?" I kept my voice raised, talking to the back of her head as she furiously washed the dishes. 

I couldn't keep my voice down if I tried, yelling now, "Have you been reading the newspaper? Is there anything in there about me fucking someone else!?" I watched as her body flinched when I swore at her, "I didn't fucking think so! I run a goddamn business, I have shitty hours, and I barely get to see my own children let alone you! But, hey, I must be sleeping around through, because you know, I have sooooo much time on my hands to fucking do that!" I finished sarcastically, my hands shaking with rage.


g2c13 p10
g2c13 p11


"What? Now you have nothing to say? No more assumptions jumping around in your brain? Because if that's not all there is to it, then please, enlighten me on the other amazingly thought out assumptions that you're accusing me of," I continued sarcastically, still not hearing anything from Faline but the soft sounds of her sniffling as she weakly washed the dishes. "I'm going to workAt this point, if you have anything else to say, save it, 'cause I never want to talk about this again," I finally finished, exiting the kitchen and hearing her crying get harder as I got closer to the front door and walked out, slamming the door as hard as I could behind me.


g2c13 p12


In the car as I drove to work, I clenched the wheel as roughly as I could, letting go a few times to punch the wheel or the dashboard, anything to help me release this anger. I know I was wrong, I had cheated on her plenty of times with Synthia, but I had never slept with her, ever, and I don't plan to. If I did, I knew she was the type of person to cling to me, kind of like she already does, but it would be way more intense if I slept with her. She struck me as the type of girl who would ruin my life in order to be with me if we got any more serious. I wiped my forehead, glistening with sweat at the rage I had managed to build up and I loosened my tie a little as I pulled into the parking lot of the bar. I clenched the wheel tightly and leaned forward, resting my forehead against it and taking a few long, deep breathes and my rattled nerves settled after about 5 minutes of just sitting there.


g2c13 p13
g2c13 p14


There was a gentle knock on my driver's side window and I turned my head slightly to see Miss Chu standing there, looking in at me. "Are you all right?" She asked through the closed window and I sighed heavily, lifting my head from the wheel and rubbing my face. I went to open my door and she stepped back a little, watching me get out and I walked towards the bar without saying anything. "Jas- Mr. Dubois, are you okay? You look.. Stressed," she said with a somewhat worried tone, trailing behind me at my heels and I refused to say a word.


g2c13 p15


I walked through Miss Chu's office and went to my door, "Jason, can you talk to me? Tell me what's wrong?" Miss Chu continued to ask, but I still said nothing, walking into my office and shutting the door quietly behind me.


g2c13 p16
g2c13 p17


After I had shut the door, I went to the nearest wall and put my hand up, supporting myself as my entire body continued to shake from the anger I felt. Who was I kidding? I knew deep down that Faline would accuse me of cheating eventually, even if I was able to hide it masterfully or even if I never cheated on her at all, she'd still accuse me since she knew my history. She pretty much said herself that I had probably been cheating on her since college. The first day we actually met, I was sly and flirty, just like I was to every other girl I wanted to get with, yet ever since we moved in together, it's been the other way around. I don't go looking for women anymore, they just end up falling straight into my lap without any additional effort on my part. Yeah, I've taken up a few offers in the passed, but I couldn't help myself. I was growing to resent Faline and I felt as if I didn't need her anymore, despite the twins keeping us together. 


g2c13 p18
g2c13 p19


A few hours passed and I was sitting at my coffee table within the room, consumed with my work when I heard a knock on the door, "Come in," I called out softly, keeping my head focused on the work in front of me and I glanced up for a second to see Miss Chu poking her head in.

"Jason, there's someone here to see you.. I think they want a job or something," she said softly.

"I'm a little busy, but send them in I guess," I replied with a slightly annoyed tone, putting my eyes back to my work.

I heard Miss Chu again, talking outside of my office as she stood in the door with it half closed, "You're going to have to make it quick, he's really busy right now."

I noticed out of my peripherals another figure walk into the room, keeping my attention more on my work than conducting a simple interview. I took a moment to stop and look up, then back to my paperwork, but.. No.. I had to do a double take, looking back up once more and I felt my body freeze up.


g2c13 p20
g2c13 p21
g2c13 p22


Bennu stood by the door with Miss Chu, giving me a shy smirk and looking to the ground briefly. I slowly stood from the floor, forgetting how to speak for a few long seconds but I soon snapped out of it, looking to Miss Chu, "Thank you," I said softly, giving her the 'go ahead' to leave but I watched as she stood there for a few more moments, looking Bennu up and down in a resentful manner and I repeated myself a little more harshly this time, "Thank you, Miss Chu.." She looked to me and kept her scowl, slowly shutting the door behind her as she continued to eye Bennu up and down resentfully. The moment the door shut, my eyes went straight to Bennu and I was still in disbelief. She looked incredible, just as perfect as I had last seen her years ago. My heart beat out of my chest and I felt as if it was going to burst out at any moment. My beautiful goddess in the flesh.

"B-Bennu..?"

"Hello, Jazon," she said quietly in the already silent room, but I heard it as clear as day and my insides melted from hearing her fragile accent after so long of being deprived of it.


g2c13 p23


I stepped around the coffee table and walked towards her until she was before me, overjoyed and in complete shock. My hands moved by themselves, unable to resist touching her and they rose up to rest of either side of her neck, observing her face and still unable to believe she was in the same room with me after all the time that's passed; all this time waiting for her to make some kind of contact with me and she was finally here. I couldn't help it, in an instant my lips crashed into hers and my entire being felt lighter than air, deepening the kiss without hesitation and I felt her body weaken against mine.


g2c13 p24
g2c13 p25


I didn't want to let her go, not yet, not after all this time out of pure fear that I'd never see her again if I let go. It took me a good five minutes to drag myself away from her lips, and even then, I still went back for a few loving pecks before it ended completely. "I've missed you," I begin quietly, "I never thought I'd hear from you again," I continued, planting a few more much needed pecks on her lips. 

"It's been a long time.. I'm sorry, I can only stay for a little bit.. I need to get back home soon," she replied.

"Well then come sit on the couch with me, I've been wondering how you've been," I answered, letting her go finally but taking her hand and leading her over to the couch.


g2c13 p26


"So, how'd you know I'd be here?" I asked first.

"I've been looking for work, and it happened to lead me all the way out here. You had mentioned you lived here during one of our visits a long time ago, so I asked around to see if you were still in town. A man told me you owned a bar in town and it lead me here," she replied, a little smitten that she had sought me out, and even happier that she had found me. Her accent had slightly diminished but I still loved the undertone of it and certain accents on the words she used; it was one of my favorite things about her.

"Oh, yeah.. I had called the club a long time ago and they said you had quit.. Why'd you leave it?" I wondered, raising a brow with my question, genuinely curious as to why she left and why she had never tried to get into contact with me sooner.

Bennu seemed a little discomforted at the question, "That is a discussion for another time," she replied with a soft smirk, turning her attention away from me briefly.

I decided to change the subject, not wanting to pry, "Where are you living now? Here in the city?"

"Yes, I'm renting a place for the time being, but I'm not sure how long I'll stay there if I can't get a job to pay the rent," she replied with a chuckle, "But I will find work, don't worry about me."

"Work here," I replied without hesitation.

"Jazon.. I don't know if that would-" She began, but I cut her off.

"You're perfect for working here.. The drinks, the people, the atmosphere, you know it well. I feel like you'd enjoy working here, plus, you can keep your clothes on. I know I wouldn't mind seeing your face around more often," I continued, brushing my fingertips down her cheek a little and tucking a few strands of loose hair behind her ear.

I watched as she shied her eyes away briefly and smiled, "Maybe.. I'll have to think about it," she replied.


g2c13 p26-2


"When do you stop working? You should come by tonight so we can catch up more," she suggested and a burst of excitement flew through me, at ease in her own confirmation that this wasn't going to be another time where she'd drop off the face of the earth and I'd sulk, wondering for who knows how many more years when I'd ever see her again.

"I actually get out of here every night around 3:00 am," I replied, watching her expression sadden slightly, but I continued, "Umm.. But, I guess I could try and get out of here around midnight.. Would that work?" I asked, watching her expression turn happy once more.

"Yes, that's fine.. I live in the Mason Complex, do you know where that is?" She wondered and I nodded, "Just go there and I'm on the 24th floor, first door that you see is my place."

"Okay, I'll be there," I answered, watching Bennu smile and my insides melted every time she did it.

She scooted a little closer to me and put her head on my shoulder, hearing her let out a calmed sigh and I smiled, "It really is good to see you," she said quietly and I looked down at her, kissing the top of her head and basking in her presence once again.


g2c13 p27


Bennu eventually pulled herself up from my shoulder and gave me a sweet smile, "I should get going now," she said softly, standing slowly to her feet and I joined her, walking her to the door and she turned around before leaving to embrace me, "I'll see you in a few hours, yes?" She wondered and I smiled, anticipating it more than anything.

"Yeah, I'll see you later," I replied, pulling her closer to me and kissing her one last time before she left.


g2c13 p28


I took my seat back on the floor about an hour ago and looked down at my work, still not touching it since Bennu had left and I couldn't get my mind off of her. I glanced at my watch, seeing it was about 10:45 pm and I still had an hour and fifteen minutes to kill before I could leave. I tapped my fingers against my knee, antsy and wanting to just drop everything and go there now, but I didn't. I listened to the second hand on my wristwatch clicking away and time seemed to be getting slower and slower, so I scooted closer to my work and started back up where I had left off, hoping that my work would distract me from the time and how slow it was going by.


g2c13 p29


Around 11:50 pm, I quickly cleaned up my work and shut my lights off, coming out of the room and seeing Miss Chu sitting at her desk. She looked up to me with slight worry in her expression, "Jason, are you okay?" She asked quietly, "Who was that woman that came here earlier? It seemed like you knew her," she continued and I was already not in the mood for her to be prying into my business.

"Miss Chu, you're in charge, alright? I'm leaving now, I decided to call it a night. Just make sure you lock up properly and remember to check the place for anyone before closing. Ask one of the guys to help close up with you," I replied, ignoring her questions and her expression went slightly confused.

"Wait, where are you going? Are you just going home?" She wondered.

"No.. Faline and I got into a fight before I came here, so I'm trusting you to tell her I'm here, but I just don't want to talk to anyone, and that includes her.. Understand?"

"Well.. Yeah, sure. But what if she comes here?"

"She won't.. Just tell her that she'll hear from me when I'm ready to talk to her. She'll understand and should leave you alone then," I answered, watching Miss Chu nod in agreement to my request. I pulled my keys out of my front pant pocket and turned around, locking the doors to my office before walking out of Miss Chu's office and going to my car.


g2c13 p30


The moment I stepped out of the club, I picked up my pace and quickly walked to my car, unlocking it and getting in even quicker. The engine roared to life and I pulled out of the parking lot, picking up dust from the gravel and dirt as I stepped on the gas quickly, speeding off towards Bennu's place. The excitement pulsating through my body gave me a rush, smiling to myself as I continued to try and convince myself that I wasn't dreaming. I was mind-blown that Bennu was back in my life once more, happiness seeping out of every pore I had and I couldn't wipe the shit eating grin off my face if I tried. 


g2c13 p31
g2c13 p32
g2c13 p33


I got to Bennu's building in record time and jumped out of the car after parking sloppily in the lot, walking quickly towards the door and into the main lobby. I noticed on the call box that there wasn't any kind of code you needed to punch in, then looking over to the elevator and pushing the 'up' button. The elevator came down and opened, happy that I didn't need to use the call box this late, yet annoyed a little that this building didn't have better security; anyone could just walk into the elevator and go to any floor they wanted.. Knowing that made me a little uneasy and worried for Bennu, but there wasn't really anything I could do about it now, so I stepped into the elevator before the doors shut and rode it up to the 24th floor. While riding the elevator up, I checked my reflection on the steel wall, combing at my hair to settle certain strands and even checking my teeth. The elevator stopped and opened, seeing a white door before I even exited and I assumed it was Bennu's place from what she had told me. I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly, stepping out and up to the white door, raising my balled fist and gently knocking.


g2c13 p34


I waited about 20 seconds, not hearing anything behind the door and I decided to knock again, but a little louder this time and I eventually heard rustling behind the door. The door opened slowly and I smiled warmly when I saw Bennu who gave me the same smile in return, opening her door more to let me in and I obliged. The door shut behind me and I looked to Bennu, her eyes were tired and I started to feel bad, "I woke you, didn't I? I'm sorry.." I began, taking her hand within mine and watching her smile lightly.

"No, iss fine.. I only dozed off for a moment, I'm glad you woke me," she replied, stepping up closer to me and wrapping her arms around me as I did the same to her. I bowed my head lower and kissed her lips softly, savoring it for a few moments before I felt her beginning to push me off of her.

I pulled my lips from hers and gave a questioning expression, "What's wrong..?" I asked, studying her face a little more and she seemed to grow nervous about something, "Bennu, what is it?"

"You.. You wanted to know why I left the club, right?" She asked, her expression beginning to worry me a little as she looked extremely nervous now.

"Um, yeah, I did.. But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.. That's fine," I tried to comfort.


g2c13 p36


"No.. You should know.. Come with me for a moment," she replied, looking up to me and giving a forced smirk, then turning around and beginning to walk down the hallway and I followed her without question. She really was worrying me now, her expression seemed as if she was ashamed of something, fearing that whatever it is she had to tell me was going to make me resent her or drive me away. I watched as she stopped at the end of the hall, opening a white door to another room and walking in. I caught up to her and took a deep breath before entering as well, not sure of what I was supposed to be ready for, but when I looked in, a warm tingling sensation filled my insides.


g2c13 p37
g2c13 p38-2
g2c13 p39


I cautiously stepped into the room, keeping my footsteps hushed as I walked passed Bennu and towards the crib within the room. I peaked into the crib and a little girl lie on her back, sleeping soundly and a light smirk ran over my lips. She looked so much like Bennu, it made me happy for her. But, what happened to the dad? Judging by how we act around one another told me that she wasn't with anyone at the moment and she wasn't the cheating or home-wrecker type, either; had I told her about Faline and the boys and Lucy earlier, I doubt she would've talked to me, or stayed in my office, or kissed me for as long as she did. I could never imagine even thinking about leaving Bennu, so what idiot would? 

"Her name is Bahiti," Bennu voiced softly behind me.

I stepped away from the crib and took a few steps towards Bennu, the tiniest smile on my lips, "She's perfect, Bennu," I said just above a whisper, trying not to wake the sleeping beauty. I watched as Bennu motioned with her hand for me to follow her back out of the room and I did, looking over my shoulder and back to the little girl sleeping in the crib, another smile forming on my lips before I shut the door.


g2c13 p42
g2c13 p41


We stood in the hallway, Bennu speaking up first, "She is why I quit the club, I couldn't be a pregnant stripper.. I didn't want her to grow up having a stripper for a mother, either, so I've put it all behind me. I enjoyed it, and the money was outstanding, but I couldn't do it anymore," she said quietly.

"Why didn't you ever call me? I've told you so many times that you should if you ever need any kind of help.."

"No, I am no freeloader, holding Bahiti with a sad face and sticking my hand out palm up? No.. I got by just fine without help," she replied. She seemed so strong and independent out of nowhere, guessing that having Bahiti and raising her by herself really did make her a stronger person; I loved it, yet I was still a little disappointed that she had never called me.

"I'm not trying to be rude, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but, do you know, um.." I hesitated, wondering how else I could word this question without her getting offended.

"Yes, I know who he is.. That's what you were going to ask, yes?" She answered before I could finish my question, my nerves stabbing my insides like pin needles into a cushion.

"Can I ask why he left?" I wondered.

"He didn't.. I did," she replied, looking to the floor for a moment and back up to my face.

"Did he hurt you at all?" I asked my next question, needing to know if he had ever done anything to her physically so I could track him down and kill him myself.


g2c13 p43


"No, never.. Not once," she said with a smile and I nodded as I let out a relieved sigh. "I've known him for a long time, he was always so sweet to me. I don't know why I left him.. He never even knew about Bahiti, I just packed up and left, because I was scared about what he would say. I was sure that he would want nothing to do with a child, one that wasn't even planned. I never really took him or what he said seriously, he was a college student just looking for some fun every now and again, so I convinced myself that keeping her a secret would be better in the end. But, I've actually grown to miss him, quite a lot, too, and I often wondered if I had done the right thing or not," my heart started to beat a little quicker; I couldn't tell if she was talking about me or if she was actually talking about someone else and what I was feeling was simply immense jealousy. Before I could say anything, Bennu continued, "He's about 6'2", this brown hair that was always so easy to run my fingers through, and these piercing blue eyes that no one could ever ignore," she finished with a warm smile, looking at me with intense eyes.

"Bennu.. I-I don't know what to make of this," I replied softly, unsure of what to say to her.

"I'm so sorry for hiding her from you, I really am," she apologized, her voice getting weaker and I could tell I was about to see tears fall from her eyes.. But.. Wait, she kept her from me? 

"W-What?"

"Bahiti is yours, Jazon, I'm positive," she added, my jaw dropping a little at the confirmation she gave to my scattered mind; everything suddenly made so much sense. She had told me the truth after all, she never slept with anyone else at the club but me and quit after she realized she was pregnant; I couldn't even put into words how shocked and happy I was.

"Umm.. W-When do I get to meet her?" I wondered, a smile I couldn't contain engulfed my lips as I looked at her.

"Tomorrow morning, if you would like to," she hinted, noticing the faint lust in her eyes as she looked straight at me.


g2c13 p45
g2c13 p46


I instantly put my hand behind her head and brought her lips hard into mine, kissing her roughly and hearing her light moans drove me even more. I reached down to the back of her thighs and hoisted her up, holding her tightly as I pushed her against the wall and continuing our passionate kiss. I felt her legs wrap around me over my hips, helping me keep her body up and I ran one of my hands under her nightgown, holding her bottom and right thigh up and pushing my pelvis against hers roughly. She somehow managed to pry my lips from hers and spoke quietly, "My room's behind you," she commanded and I kissed her again, supporting her weight fully as I turned us around and opened the door to her room.


g2c13 p47
g2c13 p48


I walked in with her and shut the door with my foot, searching with my legs for the feeling of a bed and my shins hit a baseboard within seconds, sliding my hands up her body as I set her down while simultaneously pulling her nightgown off and over her head. I took a quick moment to catch my breath as I stared down at her, mouth open and heavy breathing as I watched her grip the bottom of my sweater and quickly removing it. She began undoing the buttons to my shirt at the bottom while I assisted with the top ones, the shirt coming off faster and I quickly crawled over her, continuing the kiss as I ran my hand over her pantie line and down her thigh.


g2c13 p49


Bennu undid my belt and pants during our kiss, pushing them down and I sat up momentarily to remove everything completely. I crawled back on top of her and pulled her animal print panties off in less than a second and wasted no time climbing back on top of her and her legs caressed my torso on either side, begging for the feel of me and I didn't dare waste anymore time. She let out a large gasp of air when I had finally given her what we both wanted in the end and I took my time, kissing her lips more and savoring each unique individual taste of them. This.. This is what I needed in my life; Bennu. I had never noticed it before now, it was always so foreign to me, but being with her now, and especially after the news she had given me.. She was finally the mother of one of my children. This is the most excited I've been, even after hearing that from two other women. Bennu's confession of having my child was already my favorite, just because she was my favorite. I.. I loved her, so, so much.


g2c13 p50


After about an hour of bliss, we finally called it quits to our immense fun and both crawled underneath her covers. I pulled her close to me, flesh against pure flesh and I relaxed completely at the warmth she emanated, kissing the back of her shoulders and neck until she fell asleep to my gentle and calming touch against her. I loved feeling her heartbeat and quickened breathes against my chest and over my hand and arm that held her close; I couldn't describe how happy I was at this very moment. So this is what love is..



____________________

Original chapter written and posted on August 28, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all a little bit crazy.. What do you think?