Friday, December 25, 2020

Generation 2: Chapter 2

 

🛑 This chapter is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 🛑




The next day, I go for another jog around noon; the guys and I want to throw a party tonight, which means it’s my job to go out and find some girls to invite. Dean and Sabastian sometimes help me, but Dean usually says the wrong thing to scare them off and it’s up to Sabastian and I to mend things. But, today, I’m on my own while they're in class.

Last night was a little rough for me, I couldn’t stop thinking about my mother and what Hitomi said; I hate this time of year just because I knew I had to go home and see my sisters. Luckily no one in the frat house has ever witnessed me upset about my mother, they would only make fun of me since I get so emotional over the situation and I always break down into tears.. Maybe they aren't really friends then, if I knew they would do something like that.. A lot of nights are hard for me, actually; this party is just what I need to get my mind off of home and back on more important things, like getting attention from girls.



I run into Sara, a Senior that’s about to graduate and I know that Dean always talks about how much he likes her, so I decided to invite her. Sara’s also a well respected rebel throughout the campus, she has the most interesting artwork spread about the town; it’s the kind of thing where you know it’s her, but no one talks about her doing it, because her artwork is really good, and no one wants her to get caught by the cops. She says she might make it to the party, but she might have other plans. She’s one girl that’s kind of hard for me to sway her mind, maybe it’s because she doesn’t really go to this sort of stuff, but it was worth a try anyways.




And what luck do I have today, running into the adorable Bettie sitting in the grass on her laptop. Samantha wouldn’t like it if I talked to her, let alone invited her to the party.. But, I don’t really care, this is the face time I’ve been wanting.




I begin to walk up and I know she notices me, but isn’t looking up. Soon enough, she rises to her feet in a hurry and puts away her laptop into her bag.

“Hey, beautiful,” I begin, putting on a coy grin and she’s already blushing; this is going to be easy.

“Hey, Jason, I was just.. Getting ready to go to class, I’m running late, actually,” she says quietly and I stop her.

“Come onnn, what’s the rush, huh? If you leave now I won’t be able to invite you to my party tonight,” I begin, making her notice that I’m looking at her lips and collar bone in a wanting manner, biting my bottom lip slightly.

Bettie continues to blush as I continue to smile at her, “Oh, um.. Yeah, maybe, but.. I have a lot of studying to do,” she answers and it’s time for phase two of the persuasion. 




I remove my shades and her smile fades as she stares into the eyes my mother gave me and her cheeks turn red, “Come on, it’ll be fun. Wouldn’t be a party without you,” I begin to persuade and I put my hand on her hip to coax her more. 

“My night would be complete if someone as pretty as you showed up,” I said in a flirtatious tone and she touches my arm that’s holding her waist. Damn, Samantha would be pissed if she saw me doing this.. I kind of hope she does, that way I can just have Bettie now and Sam would be out of the picture, even though she practically already is.. I wasn't ever going to call her again.




She’s at a loss for words when I begin to play with a strand of her hair, “Uh..” She let’s out quietly, watching me twirl her hair in my fingers and an alarm on her phone goes off, coming out of her trance and she looks to her phone, “Oh no, I’m late! Umm.. I gotta go, but I’ll, um.. Try to make it,” she says with a stutter in her voice and grabs up her backpack and runs off.

“See you tonight,” I say to myself as I watch her run to her class, grinning victoriously as I then put my shades back on and continue my run.




I had a few minutes before my next class, so I stop by to see Dean in his class before I go. I decided to go today since the only way to pay for the beer tonight was if Auturo bought it, so I agreed to go to class if he would provide it. I have plenty of money I got when my parents died, but I kept it for myself back home as I only ‘got by’ here at college.

“Hey, I invited Sara, she said she might come tonight,” I begin and a few students look at me when I disturb the class, but don’t bother saying anything to me. Dean stands and joins me in a short conversation as others try to study.

“Nice goin’! Did you get anyone else?” He asks, excited about the possible turn out already and I nod.

“Yeah. Melissa, Ashley, Jessica, and Bettie,” I accentuated the last name and I watch as his eyebrows raise in surprise, and also from being impressed.

“Bettie’s coming?”

“Yup, she will be, and more than once,” I said with a devious grin before walking passed him and I went to leave the room, hearing Dean laughing behind me at my insinuation.




I go to class and I scope out the room, noticing a lot of guys around that would only dream of coming to this party. My still shaded eyes continue to look around and I notice a girl in the room who was kind of cute, but she’s already sleeping. I chuckle under my breath, remembering her from the last few classes I randomly attended and she was always sleeping. To me it wouldn’t seem like she would be the ‘life of the party’, so I end up deciding not to invite her.




Soon a bombshell walks in, Tonya, but I didn't really see why everyone thought she was so hot. She's someone I would love to invite solely to help spread the word of the party, she was the most popular girl on campus, but she wasn’t exactly the brightest in the bunch. Her body was awesome, and every guy would love to spend just five minutes with her, but she was dating someone of a higher stature than even I was.. Inviting her would probably insult her, not to mention we’d probably hear from her boyfriend and he wasn’t someone that many could fair well against in a fight. I’d fight him, I could care less what happened, but I don’t think Auturo, Dean or Sabastian would stand a chance..




I notice out of the corner of my eye that Tonya looks to me for a few seconds, smirks and looks back forward, unbeknownst to her that I was watching her do it the entire time behind my shades. That was interesting, and intriguing, but I still won’t invite her to the party; I’ll continue my search after class..



After class, I invited some more people and went home and got the dining room ready by moving all the chairs and table out of the way, then set up the beer pong table. The other guys must still be in class, so I get the house ready by myself and even answer the door for the keg guy; Auturo left me money for the kegs only after I left for class so I wouldn’t take it beforehand. He’s such a tweak. I set up all the kegs around the house and even some in the back yard, it was almost time for the party and I wanted everything to be ready for whenever everyone showed up.




I showered and got ready, put the final touches on the place and started the music. It was time for the party and I helped myself to a few cups from the keg as I waited for people to arrive. Bettie was my goal tonight and I hoped that Samantha wouldn’t drop by for a surprise visit, wanting to know why she wasn’t invited but her sister was. The last thing I wanted was sister drama, and I wasn't sure if Bettie was cute enough to be worth whatever fights could become of all this.. Either way, I’d be done with Bettie after I had got what I wanted, anyways, so I didn't put much care into it. I would just let them fight it out and ditch the party, saying 'fuck it' to both of them if that happens.




People started to arrive and Dean and I wanted to play beer pong. When I showered earlier before the party, I must’ve stood in the water for ten minutes, not doing a thing as I continued to think about going back home in two weeks.. I wanted to get wasted tonight, and I also wanted to bury my sorrows away and not worry about them.. Bettie would help with that.

“So you really think Sara might come?” Dean asked as I tried to focus on making a cup.

“I don’t know, whenever I invite her she always gives me the same answer and she’s showed up about fifty percent of the time that I had invited her. There’s always a possibility,” I replied, throwing the ball and missing the cup, “Ahh, damn..”



Dean went next and he made his cup, me letting out a sigh in aggravation and he only smiled happily. 

“When do you think she’ll show?” He asked next and I rolled my eyes.

“Man, I don’t know.. Just walk around and get your mind off of it, let her show when she wants,” I pressed and he sighed, deciding to calm his worry and continue to focus on our game.

“Ever thought about bringing me back with ya?” He asked and I raised my brow.

“What, like, back home with me? Why would I do that?” I asked sarcastically.

“I dunno, I think it might be fun since you make it seem like all of your friends are here. Might be nice to have someone around that you know other than your sisters.. I wouldn’t mind helpin’ you through that rough time a’yers you’ll have when you visit your folks, too,” he answered and I hesitated before I took my shot.

“Why are you talking like this? Like you care?” I asked with a sarcastic smile.

“Hey man, just a thought,” he added and I rolled my eyes, throwing the ball and making it this time.



“Hey Jason, hey Dean,” Melissa came into the room and Dean sighed in frustration at the shot I made.

“Hey, Melissa, there’s kegs everywhere, help yourself, lovely,” I answered her with a suave grin and she couldn’t hold back a wide smile, nodding and making her way out of the room again.

“See? That's what I'm always talkin' about.. How d’ya do that shit? Make ‘um all.. Floaty and fuzzy inside. I feel like I just eventually piss them off,” Dean said with a sigh and I laughed.

“It’s an art, man.. Practice makes perfect, I guess,” I replied, cocking my eyebrows and he sighed, rolling his eyes and chuckling at my response.




I see Dean look towards the door and he smiles, “I think your lady just arrived, she brought a friend, too,” he says with an interested brow.

I smile at his words, glad that she had showed up, but a little bothered that she brought a friend. I always hated when the girls I wanted brought friends.. It either meant that they didn’t feel comfortable where they were, or they were unsure about getting with me; always wanting the friend to tell them what to do, and it sometimes resulted in me not getting them in bed. But, I kept my grin regardless, I just hoped her friend wasn’t hotter than Bettie or else I might just have to change my decision about who I want. 






Dean and I stopped our game and we went to the doorway of the living room, watching as Bettie danced a little with her friend. As we watched them dance nonchalantly, I couldn’t help that my eyes went to her friend and the vibrant red hair she had and I don't think I've ever seen her before.. Hmm.. It wouldn’t be a first for me to invite a girl and then end up with her friend by the end of the night, but after working on getting Bettie alone for what seemed like weeks now and with the chance right in front of me, how could I switch now..? I admit I hesitated about my choices as I watched the body of her red-headed friend.

“Well, go over there.. I’m gunna go walk around and see if Sara’s here yet,” Dean said in a whisper even though the music was loud enough to cloud our conversation from any eavesdroppers. Dean pats my shoulder and walks towards the kitchen to go outside and I wait for my chance, waiting for her friend to leave her to get a drink or use the bathroom before going over to Bettie. 




Bettie’s friend eventually leaves her side to go get a drink and I never really manage to get a look at her face, but I take this opportunity to go and say ‘hi’ before her friend is there to intervene or hover over our conversation. We chat for a little bit and I get to know her a little better. Apparently her and her sister don’t even talk anymore due to a fallout that happened between the family. She goes into some detail about it, but I barely hear a word of it as I watch her mouth and lips move when she’s talking. Every now and then, I’ll politely nod and give a gentle chuckle whenever I see her smile or laugh after something she says, but for me, it’s in one ear out the other as I space out while eyeing her body every now and then. I noticed Bettie look to someone passed my shoulder and I assume her friend is on her way back over, so I leave her and tell her I’ll see her later; I want to have a little more fun and more beer before I handle her.



I see Dean and I smile, cocking my eyebrows triumphantly and he smiles back, “All went well, I’m sure?” He asks and I nod.

“Oh, of course.. Who do you think you’re talking to?” I asked sarcastically with a show-off grin and he laughs, “Come on, help me with a keg stand,” I request and he agrees, walking with me outside.




We walk outside and I noticed the same long haired red-head that came with Bettie, wondering now who had Bettie been looking at for me to feel like I should leave her when the red head was here outside.. My eyes soon traveled down to her exposed legs, but Dean soon hit my back to knock me out of my trance, both of us then walking over to the keg and he assisted me as I drank for about fifteen to twenty seconds.




After the keg stand, he pulled at my arm and looked to his right, noticing someone and I could tell he was nervous. I looked over slightly and noticed Sara had decided to show up and I smiled at Dean. 

“Hey, this is what you’ve been waiting for, go say hi,” I encourage and she walks towards the keg we were just at.

“Well yeah, but, what do I say? What would you say?” He asks in a panic and I chuckle.

“I don’t know, I just tell them the truth.. ‘Hey, you’re pretty, blah blah blah,’ you know.. Stuff that girls like to hear. It’s not as difficult as you’re making it seem,” I reply and he sighs. 

“What are you gunna do?” He asks and I shrug, looking over my shoulder at the red head and back to Dean.

“I’m just gunna welcome Bettie’s friend to the party,” I say with a sly tone, Dean shaking his head but smiling at my eagerness to talk to another girl other than Bettie already..



As I looked to the red head, the fire from the pit the same color as her hair, my mind went blank and I started to feel like a creep for just starring at the back of her head. Her hair looked soft and like it would be easy to run my fingers through, it had a slight wave to it and it hung off her shoulders effortlessly; I wanted to touch it more than I had wanted to touch Bettie’s earlier. 





As I make my way towards the red head, I can feel my heart begin to race slightly and just as I was about to say something, I hear Bettie calling my name from behind me and I stop, sour-faced and all and I now wanted nothing to do with Bettie since she had ruined my chance at getting to know the red head.. My anger grew and I hesitated, but soon turned around and my expression was blank, then quickly giving a fake smile to Bettie and she walked up to me. Bettie started to talk with me and I then noticed her smile at the red head as she passed us by, going back into the house and I watched my opportunity melt in failure before my eyes.



Bettie was suddenly surprised by me taking hold of her in the middle of her talking and pressing my lips to hers to shut her up, though without her knowing that I hated listening to her talk so much. As much as I looked forward to the chase of Bettie before, this wasn’t that kind of game anymore. Without her knowing that I wanted to talk to her friend more than her, I toyed with her, kissing her deeply and making her seem like she was the only girl at the party that I wanted. I didn’t feel sorry as she hummed in her tone for me to stop the kiss, but I didn’t; no one could tell me what to do and I kissed her regardless of her contesting humming, though she eventually accepted it and returned the kiss within seconds.





I can read girls like picture books and after I finally released her from the kiss outside, it was obvious that she wanted me, even if her expression told me she wasn’t fully convinced yet. I took her hand, leading her without a word and I was annoyed by her slightly dragging her feet when I went towards the door to the house. She kept saying my name, along with a few ‘uhh’s and ‘umm’s when I pulled her into the house and then into my room. As soon as I shut my door behind us, I removed my shirt and I watched her eyes widen.

“Um.. Jason.. I..” She began but I stopped her words with another kiss as I untied the strings of her dress behind her.

“Stop talking,” I demanded softly with a sweet tone and she held her tongue like a scolded puppy as I ran my hands up the outside of her thighs to raise her dress over her head and get rid of it. Finally, the Bettie I’ve been wanting and working over Sam for for weeks has finally paid off. 




Without her saying a word, but me somewhat knowing her timid and hesitant personality, I turn the lights off in my room before removing the rest of her clothes and she lets me like I thought she would. It wasn’t long before I was over her on the bed and getting exactly what I invited her over for. I was going to take my time with her, make this last a few hours, but she was being punished for intervening when I wanted to talk to the red head; I’ll have my way with her and tell her to leave soon.



This was the last time I was ever going to have contact with Bettie, I’ll avoid her with ease like I do every other girl. Though, I have to admit, with how many girls there are walking around campus that I’ve slept with, it’s getting a little harder to avoid them all. I wonder when Samantha is going to find out about this? Bettie doesn’t notice through her moaning and shut eyes, but I can’t help but chuckle at the thought of her cussing me out whenever she does find out, and I even wonder if I could coax her in to bed one last time after she’s done yelling at me.. I’ve never done something like that before. Maybe it’s time to look for an even bigger thrill than just simply going after different girls every time. ..I’ll let things brew with Bettie for a few days before I try to find Samantha.



____________________

Original chapter written and posted on May 8, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

We're all a little bit crazy.. What do you think?